Giveaway Alert! ☀️
Who has a valid passport because I have an exclusive and unique opportunity to send a Grand Prize winner and a guest on a SONIC THE HEDGEHOG themed flyaway trip to beautiful Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada! An incredible once and a lifetime experience to see the shooting locations for the film! This giveaway will run through Friday the 14th and the winner will be announced by 5pm.
All you have to do is:
1. Tag a friend(or friends) on the original Instagram Post.
2. Enter your email on this page to subscribe to my newsletter.
3. And for extra entries, follow my CityGirlGoneMom Facebook Page.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO JOINED!
Win a trip for the winner and one (1) companion to embark on a fun-filled “Sonic on the Island” themed adventure to Vancouver Island in celebration of SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and the locations where the film was shot.
They’ll enjoy a minimum three (3)-night stay at a comfortable hotel on Vancouver Island. Here they will get to see firsthand the charm of Vancouver Island’s multifaceted regions, which serve as a scenic backdrop in SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! Winners will get to take in the sites, food and culture of Vancouver Island in this once in a lifetime trip.
Tourism Vancouver Island to provide:
- Two (2) round-trip, economy-class airline tickets departing from a major international airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s residence (to be determined by Tourism Vancouver Island in its sole discretion) to Nanaimo Airport (to be determined by Tourism Vancouver Island in its sole discretion).
- **Canadian residents only** Two (2) round-trip, economy-class airline tickets from a major International airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s residence (to be determined by Tourism Vancouver Island in its sole discretion) to Nanaimo Airport (to be determined by Tourism Vancouver Island in its sole discretion).
- Minimum three (3) nights lodging in Vancouver Island
- Hotel accommodations are based upon one (1) standard room, double occupancy;
- Hotel will require a valid credit card in an adult guest’s name to cover room incidentals.
- Prizewinner must be 21 years of age or older.
- Blackout dates apply
- Sightseeing explorations and tours around Vancouver Island for two (2).
- Culinary experiences at Vancouver Island restaurants.
- Vancouver Island souvenir to bring home and share with your loved ones.
Travel for Grand Prize winner and his/her one (1) guest must take place between February 18th, 2020 – December 31st, 2020. Trip cannot be redeemed after December 31st, 2020. (Travel exceptions include hotel blackout dates)
Entrants must be legal US residents at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must have a valid, U.S. government issued ID. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest are responsible for any additional visa requirements; Valid, U.S. passport means will be required within twenty four (24) hours of prize notification to verify eligibility to receive the Grand Prize.
**Canadian Residents ONLY**: Entrants must (i) be legal Canadian residents at least twenty-one (21) years of age to participate, (ii) must complete and return any government-mandated tax documents, and (iii) have a valid gov’t ID. Failure to present either the completed tax document(s), or a valid passport copy in a timely manner will result in a disqualification.
Theme: Wine, Cider and Spirits
Flights: Two round-trip economy class tickets to Vancouver Island (Nanaimo Airport)
Accommodation: Three nights accommodation in Merridale’s rustic and elegant Yurts; one night accommodation in Parksville Qualicum Beach
- Merridale’s Yurts
- Parksville Qualicum Beach Hotel
- Private guided tour and tasting for two at Merridale Cidery and Distillery, whose farm-crafted cider and spirits are made with 100 percent undiluted apple juice
- Main Cave Adventure for two at Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, offering a taste of wild caving in a crystal gallery and descent on Canada’s only cave slide (can be redeemed until October 31, 2020)
- Exclusive tasting for two at Enrico Winery, including private winery tour, wine tasting and charcuterie for two, and two souvenir glasses
- Brewery tour and beer tasting at Riot Brewing Co, a homegrown craft brewery with punchy beers
- Four-hour wine or brewpub tour, courtesy MyGo Tours
- Round of golf at Pheasant Glen Golf Resort, including clubs, cart rental and lunch
- Bottle of handcrafted spirit, courtesy of Shelter Point Distillery